Friday 5 July 2013

Tweaking, Testing and adding more content! Nearly there!!

Well my ambition to help other people overcoming the initial hurdles of web design is nearly there!

Since my last post I've been creating content like there is no tomorrow and re-writing it again. 

I've also uploaded five pages and have been testing it in browsers to see how it looks.  I have found that the new versions of browsers like I.E 9 & 10 love my CSS however the older versions...not so much!  I.E 8 shows my CSS but does not like my curved lines and I.E 6-7 throws up all sorts of problems so have presented myself with a question...how many people are actually using older browsers anyway and should I really be going out of my way to fix these problems?

So next on the list is to finish creating my content, adding some images to try and really make things as "Simple" as possible, adding some extra page links to useful resources and I also fancy creating a Twitter account to go along side my site so it reaches as many users as possible!  Social Media is a real key aspect to many businesses these day's and I'd really like to help as many people as possible!

Why not check out my progress on my site so far - www.simpleeggdesign.com

In a bit :)




No comments:

Post a Comment